Giveaway Terms & Conditions
By entering this contest, you have agreed to all of our terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are at least 12 of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to all residents worldwide, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Liberté Vogue as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 1st December 2022, 00:00 PST and ending 31th March 2023 23:59 PST. All online entries must be received by 31th March 2023, 23:59 PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Liberté Vogue.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $150 Liberté Vogue Voucher. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Liberté Vogue. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Liberté Vogue discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Liberté Vogue to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the highest points accumulated by the end of the contest under the supervision of Liberté Vogue. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Liberté Vogue shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Liberté Vogue Sole DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Liberté Vogue, anyone acting on behalf of Liberté Vogue, and Liberté Vogue licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Liberté Vogue reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Liberté Vogue' control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Liberté Vogue may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Liberté Vogue. Liberté Vogue reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Liberté Vogue has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Liberté Vogue reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Liberté Vogue and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in anypart of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Liberté Vogue is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.